“DigiNet: Digitalization and Social Media for Adult Employment”
DIGINET is a Strategic Partnership for Adult Education project, co-funded by the European Union in the framework of the Erasmus + program.
The project is being carried out by a transnational partnership, composed of Ex.Act Malta (Malta), promoter and coordinator of the project , Sistema Practices s.l. (Spain), Electronic Compass (Greece), Zinev Art Technologies (Bulgaria) and Kairos Europe (United Kingdom).
The main objective of the project is to promote the employability, the entrepreneurship and related competences, among adult students, by using social media and ICT for the creation of digital companies and to facilitate a more effective access to job market.
Therefore, the project is addressed to adult students and adults’ teachers and trainers, who need to improve or acquire new digital competences and innovative tools for the employability.
Throughout the project, partners will be working on the following activities:
- to create an ““E-entrepreneurship Training Package”, that includes a collection of video lessons;
- to involve adults’ teachers and trainers in testing the Training Package;
- to organize training sessions about “How to be an e-entrepreneur”, addressed to adult students;
- to involve companies in training sessions;
- to carry out a transnational training in Greece for adult students from all partner countries;
- to create a Learning Community of stakeholders;
- to organize a final conference in Spain about digital entrepreneurship at international level.
To know more about the project, please visit the project webiste: http://www.diginet-project.eu/index.php/about.
Perfect Project Sp. z o.o. supports the project dissemination as Associated Partner.