“Dressmaking and Lingerie from three countries by the Baltic Sea”
Project period: 01/11/2018 – 31/10/2020
The main objective of the project is to increase the efficiency of vocational education in the textile and clothing industry to the needs and requirements of the labor market over a period of 24 months.
The activities planned under the project are:
– creating a report that is a collection of three analyzes (PL, LT, LV) containing research, diagnosis and comparative analysis in the textile and clothing sector, particularly tailoring and lingerie,
– training in the field of design, materials science and new products for teachers of professional subjects in the field of tailoring and lingerie made by Perfect Project conducted with the participation of a vocational school and by entrepreneurs associated in the Podlasie Cluster of Underwear. During the training, participants will learn the results of research and experience on new products and trends using machines and devices in the textile and clothing industry, learn about the main issues in the field of design and the full production process and trends. The above issues regarding innovation in the development of the industry and trends in the prepared training program will be based on the needs of employers and their experience in cooperation with vocational schools,
– preparation of a guide that captures the results from the implementation of training, the results of training testing in schools, recommendations for teachers and practitioners developing vocational education in the textile and clothing industry.
CURRENT PROJECT NEWS
First Transnational Project Meeting in Bialystok took place on 29th November 2018 in Bialystok.
1. Agreement signing – all partners signed the agreement with all annexes.
2. Presentation about: the project path, each project partner contribution, project administrative issues: timeline, financial issues, management activites, short trainings, transnational project meetings, confirmation of visit, monitoring of the project, cooperation between partners.
3. Dissemination – future action to increase the impact of the experience connected with partner’s disscusion, the presentation of dissemination strategy.
4. “To do” list
5. Meeting schedule in 2019 and 2020.
Please find below photo gallery: