Erasmus+ KA2 PL-LT-LV
Perfect Project Sp. z o.o., Białystok, Poland
Profesinio mokymo centras “Zirmunai”, Vilnius, Lithuania
Daugavpils Tirdzniecibas profesionala vidusskola, Daugavpils, Latvia
Project period 01/11/2019 – 31/10/2021
The main objective of the project is to bring the results of vocational training in the catering industry to the needs of the labor market over a period of 24 months. The main objective will be achieved when we achieve the following specific objectives:
– improving the quality and effectiveness of vocational education in the catering industry in response to current trends,
– developing new skills for already practicing educators and equipping them with competences and knowledge necessary to provide high quality educational services and in response to current trends,
– increasing the social mission to promote vocational training that meets the needs of European employers and a healthy lifestyle.
Current project news
Project consortium has started preparing report containing research and analysis about current dietary trends within project. Report’s elements:
1. “Healthy and unhealthy food” – introduction, basic definitions, cooking methods that retain nutrients, main principles of healthy eating on an example Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.
2. “Food trends” in vocational school curricula on an example school from Poland and Latvia.
3. “Food trends” in restaurant menu and generally gastronomy sector on an example companies from Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.
4. Latest trends in healthy food system and people expectations. Dietetic Trends 2020.
Report preparation is planned for June 2020.
We as a Perfect Project and Project Partner from Daugavpils are acting as a Sending Intitutions in our project. So, one of the most important project stages is enrollment of participants to the project.
The regulations concerning enrollment of participants to the project (in the Polish language):
The regulations concerning enrollment of participants to the project (in the English language):
Recruitment schedule: 04.02.2019 – 31.03.2020.
First Transnational Project Meeting within “vetDIET” project took place on 19th November 2019 in Hotel BOSIR in Bialystok. The meeting was attended by representatives of:
– Perfect Project Sp. z o.o.,
– Daugavpils Tirdzniecibas profesionala vidusskola,
– Profesinio mokymo centras “Zirmunai”.
The main aspects discussed during the meeting are: project introduction (purpose and character of the project), project administrative issues (timeline and financial issues, management activites, reports, short trainings, transnational project meetings, confirmation of visit, monitoring of the project, cooperation between partners and role of each project partners), dissemination, partner’s disscusion, presentation of dissemination strategy, preparing „to do“ list and dates of the meetings 2020.
Please check 1st TPM documentation:
We invite you to visit photo gallery: