Centrum Kształcenia Zawodowego w Wysokiem Mazowieckiem (Wysokie Mazowieckie, Poland)
Akademie řemesel Praha – Střední škola technická (Prague, Czech Republic)
Asociación de investigación de la industria del juguete, conexas y afines (Ibi, Spain)
Perfect Project Sp. z o.o. (Bialystok, Poland)
Evropská rozvojová agentura, s.r.o. (Prague, Czech Republic)
Project period: 01/11/2017 – 31/10/2019
The main goal of our Key Action 2 project “AlterDrive” is to create such a strategic partnership which will improve the quality and relevance of the automotive engineering vocational education and training offer by developing a new and innovative approach to teaching in the profession and supporting the dissemination of best European practices in this field.
1. design activities by verifying the model of driving instruction at the level of vocational education both from the schools side and from the perspective of the industry;
2. create a model program for the introduction of elements related to alternative propulsion vehicles and will prepare its theoretical scope in accordance with the profile of training in the profession and the necessary qualifications and minimum program;
3. conduct research and verifying employers’ needs in terms of staffing and professional skills necessary in the labor market in this sector;
4. develop methodologies and sets of practical exercises to develop course materials in the automotive sector for alternative sources of propulsion;
5. create materials developed for practical driving courses in the automotive sector for alternative propulsion and, in particular, working with schools for conducting a pilot course with students and entrepreneurs;
6. launch an “AlterDrive” platform for learning alternative propulsion systems in the automotive engineering profession.
13-15 December 2017
1. Agreement signing – all partners will sign the agreements with all annexes.
2. Presentations about:
– the project path, each project partner contribution, project administrative issues: timeline, financial issues, management activites, intelectual outputs, short trainings, transnational project meetings, confirmation of visit,
– monitoring of the project,
– cooperation between partners.
3. Dissemination – future action to increase the impact of the experience connected with partner’s disscusion, the presentation of dissemination strategy.
4. Exploitation issues.
5. “To do” list
6. Meeting schedule for 2018.