A new perspective for the programs for 2021-2027 opens

Posted by on January 25, 2021

On December 11, 2020, the European Commission adopted a political agreement between the European Parliament and EU Member States on the new Erasmus + program (2021-2027). Thanks to a separate budget of over EUR 26 billion, the new Erasmus + program will not only be more inclusive and innovative, but also more digital and green.

EUR 992 million – this is how much Podlaskie Voivodeship is to receive under the Regional Operational Program for 2021-2027. In the new perspective, about 60 percent funds from the EU cohesion policy will go to programs implemented at the national level. The remaining 40 percent they will receive regional programs, managed by voivodeship marshals. The areas that will be able to count on support under the new program include research and development activities in enterprises, development of SME competitiveness, energy efficiency, low-carbon economy, digital services, biodiversity protection, cultural heritage, education, revitalization, professional activation of the unemployed, social and professional activation of professionally inactive people.